Healthy diet to stay fit in monsoon
A healthy diet is the key to good health. Always discuss monsoon diet plans with the best nephrology doctor in Hyderabad and enjoy the blossoms of this season.
Monsoon has arrived and it is a soothing relief from the unbearable summer heat. However, we need to remember that the monsoon also invites a lot of health issues. As the rainy season affects the immune system of our body, it is very important to be extra careful about what we eat and drink during this season because kidney patients are immunocompromised. Visiting the kidney specialist hospital in Hyderabad will help you with the best diet plan and If you are a kidney patient, switch to kidney-friendly diet today or consult the best nephrology doctor in Hyderabad to know your kidney-friendly diet.
Monsoon always makes you crave for delicious food like samosas, pakoras and street foods like chaat, bhel puri and many more. Limiting the quantity and following the leaching process is very important.
Kidney patients on dialysis can consume snacks which are protein-rich which are best for monsoons like paneer tikkas, unsalted popcorn, soya cutlets, bread omelette, chicken kheema pav etc.
Here are some tips for a healthy diet in monsoon
- Diet high in fruits and vegetables can reduce a person’s risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes.
- Nuts are loaded with antibiotics and high fiber.
- Sprouts are rich in many nutrients, improve digestion and blood sugar levels.
- Dairy products are for building and maintaining strong bones.
- Ginger-boosts immunity and prevents infections.
- Garlic is rich in antioxidants and helps to control blood pressure.
- Turmeric reduces pain, inflammation and is good antiseptic.
Having a healthy diet will give your body different nutrients and it also protects against chronic diseases including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some cancers. You need to consult the best nephrology doctor in Hyderabad to develop an eating plan that’s right for you. The right diet allows your body to work at its best, but deciding what to eat can be difficult. To know about your proper diet, always visit the kidney specialist hospital in Hyderabad.
Leave a Reply